Registrations for LAK19 are now open!
Early Bird Registration will close at 11:59 PM (MST) on January 8, 2019.
Become a SoLAR Member to receive a LAK’19 registration rate and other year-round benefits!
- Please note that all 2018 memberships expired on Dec 1 and you will need to renew your SoLAR membership for 2019 to receive the LAK’19 registration discount.
- Note: If you have not received a membership confirmation email within 60 minutes of joining please check your spam folder as it may have been filtered by your email system.
- Some individuals qualify for complimentary membership through their institutions’ support of SoLAR. Please note that this membership is not automatic you will need to use the discount code provided to your institution to sign up for your free individual membership. See the list of SoLAR Institutional members
- Non-members who register at the reduced member rate will be asked to pay the difference plus a $50 administrative fee.
All Conference Fees are in USD and include all taxes and fees.
LAK19 Organizers and SoLAR are happy to announce that LAK19’s registration fees remain within 5% of LAK15’s registration fees which is the last time LAK was held within the United States. We would like to thank LAK19’s Sponsors for making this possible especially our Principal sponsor, McGraw-Hill Education. Please visit lak19.solaresearch.org/sponsors to learn more.
Full Conference Package
Includes all main conference sessions (Wednesday, March 6 – Friday, March 8), breakfast and lunch for the three main conference days, along with Networking sessions and Thursday evening Poster Reception. Plus the full package includes the Conference Dinner Event on Wednesday March 6, 2019 at the Desert Botanical Garden. Does NOT include admission to any Pre-Conference Workshop Events. All Workshops/Tutorials/Hackathon events must be purchased separately.
Main Conference Only
Includes all main conference sessions (Wednesday, March 6 – Friday, March 8), breakfast and lunch for the three main conference days, along with Networking sessions and Thursday evening Poster Reception. Does NOT include admission to the Conference Dinner Event or any Pre-Conference Workshop Events. All Workshops/Tutorials/Hackathon events must be purchased separately.
|Early Bird Pricing
November 1, 2018 – January 8, 2019
January 9, 2019 – March 4, 2019 (or until Sold Out)
|SoLAR/ACM Member – Full Conference Package||$600||$700|
|SoLAR/ACM Member – Main Conference Only||$550||$650|
|Non-Member – Full Conference Package||$725||$825|
|Non-Member – Main Conference Only||$675||$775|
|SoLAR/ACM Student Member – Full Conference Package||$325||$390|
|SoLAR/ACM Student Member – Main Conference Only||$275||$340|
|Student Non-Member – Full Conference Package||$390||$450|
|Student Non-Member – Main Conference Only||$340||$400|
|Pre-Conference / Workshop Fees|
|Full Day Workshop||$125||$125|
|½ Day Workshop||$75||$75|
|SoLAR Long Sleeve T-Shirt (See sample here)||$20||$20|
Consult the full pre-conference workshops and tutorial schedule before registering. Please be aware that workshop sessions on Monday and Tuesday run concurrently, and you are responsible for ensuring that you have not selected a full and half day workshop on the same day. The Hackathon runs over both Monday and Tuesday so if you wish to participate in that event you will not be able to attend any other workshops.
During LAK Registration, you will be asked for your SoLAR/ACM Membership ID. To find your SoLAR Membership ID, you will have to sign in to your solaresearch.org membership account found here. Your Membership ID is located in your profile which can be found in the top right corner of the page. Any questions regarding your SoLAR membership can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAK’19 Refund Policy
The 9th International Learning Analytics & Knowledge Conference refund policy is as follows:
All refund requests must be received in writing to email@example.com.
- Requests received by January 14, 2019, 5 PM (MST) will receive a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee.
- Requests received January 15, 2019 through February 8, 2019, 5 PM (MST) will receive a 50% refund, less a $50 administrative fee.
- Requests received after February 8, 2019 will receive no refund.
- Any refund requests for the Conference Dinner must be received no later than February 15, 2019 at 5pm (MST).
No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants due to travel related issues, natural disasters, or other acts of God.
LAK19 shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impossible.
Should you have any questions regarding registration or general conference queries, please email LAK19@asu.edu.
All deadlines are 23:59 GMT-11
|Submission deadline for main track categories (Research, Practitioners, Workshops, Tutorials and Doctoral Consortium)||1 October 2018|
|Notification of acceptance for Workshops and Tutorials||15 October 2018|
|Accepted Workshop Open for Submission||29 October 2018|
|Notification of acceptance for Research, Practitioners, Doctoral Consortium||19 November 2018|
|Submission deadline for Posters/Demos and Workshop Papers||3 December 2018|
|Camera-ready papers for ACM Proceedings: Full Research Papers and Short Research Papers||17 December 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance for Posters/Demos and Workshop Papers||4 January 2019|
|Early-bird registration closes||8 January 2019|
|Camera-ready papers for Companion Proceedings||4 February 2019|
|LAK19, Tempe, Arizona||4-8 March 2019|